Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

21/03/2008

Life Ambitions

Just an update on my life ambitions :D <-- Strutsies Smiley

  • Drop a rock of a very very tall place and watch it tumble, beautifully.
  • Have a picnic someware picnics shouldn't be
  • Create a new food that doesn't get frowned upon
  • Persuade someone to tell me something they really shouldnt have, just by being myself
  • Make a movie
  • Convert a lesbian :L
  • Hug the same randomer twice in the same day
  • Make a robot!*
  • Get a chance to survive make my time
  • Learn to play Chess
  • Worry about ray
  • Surprise!
  • Punch the guys that play Subbuteo too seriously
  • Be the guy Willis was talkin' 'bout
  • Be fancied by a gay?
  • Go to Sparta
  • Write a Game
  • TP someone
  • Write a song
  • Draw some sellable art
  • Make a Caek™

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Curiousnesses about thy list-
What is subbuteo?
the fancied by a gay one.. does Nathan count? (I kid, of course)
Haven't you already written a game?
And the sellable art thing is probably only a matter of time.. I would have bought attack mode earth in poster form if I was one of those buying online types..

ooh, and what was this food? and what was the movie?